update!
thank you to everyone who checks this page... i know i haven't updated in almost a month so maybe there's not many people left who still come here--so extra thanks to you!
well, things finally settling down a bit after moving home from japan. from my last update, lots of stuff happened--
- lisa and me took a fun trip to beppu!
- i moved out of my apartment in japan & moved back home here
- kiyomi & kimo got married!
- kyoko sensei & nishoika-san came to hawaii to visit
- i started a new job
so things were pretty nuts up till now, and i finally have a moment to sit and update. it's a little weird being back home after a year away... i can't help comparing everything to japan, like "in japan" this and "in japan" that.. lisa knows what i'm talking about! it's like a disease!
i miss lots of things already like my apartment, even though it didn't have hot water and was all old and stuff, and i miss my friends and our dinners together, and the teachers, and the kids, especially the ESS kids... i'm really gonna try and keep in touch with all the great people i met there. i miss the food too.. ahhh,... takoyaki...
but it's nice being home too.. seeing my family & friends back here.. and my bf ;) it's been a long time.
the weather is great too.. everyone here says it's hot but they don't know the killer heat that is the japanese summer! i think i'm much more appreciative of weather now.
anyway, gotta run off to something else now.. so more later.
hmm and it's occurred to me that i should change the title of this blog.
anyway! thanks for checking up here :) ttyl!

1 Comments:
Hey!
I guess I totally missed you when I went back home. Nut I couldn"t believ I was so busy when I got back. Had an appointment almost everyday. Never knew I was so popular. Anyway how you doing? Good to hear that you're doing ok back home. Did you freak out when you saw Zippy's? I totally did! Anyway just wanted to say hi. We'll be going back in winter so hopefully we'll see you then. TTYL
Post a Comment
<< Home